I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Facebook Birthday Drinking Game.

There is a new drinking game that is sweeping the land. And by sweeping the land I mostly mean one time in my living room. On your birthday you have a shot for every Facebook friend who offers you birthday wishes. For those of us with tons of friends this is an invitation to overindulge. I had literally ones of people who offered me birthday wishes, so I got totally wasted.
   Well, actually I couldn't find any booze so I made a concoction out of paint thinner, cooking sherry, expired buttermilk and nyquil. I took several shots, because I have more that one friend, (Moms do so count,) and then the color fell off the universe and my face melted away.

Actually this is just an excuse to practice with my new Wacom tablet.