I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sometimes Playoff Beards Work.

Being a fan of a team is largely disappointing and frequently soul crushing. Your team rarely rewards your fanatical devotion with championships. And then sometimes, inexplicably, your team wins. And you feel good. So very, very, good. Congratulations to the 2013 Red Sox. WooHoo!

I'm sure it was my beard that pushed them over the top.