I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Transient-O-Gram

*flip is currently chronicling his attempts to get rich. Oddly enough, flip's exploits are being recounted alphabetically. (That's A-Z, for the uninitiated.) flip is also referring to himself in the third person. ' Cause flip's just cool like that.

I was pulling off of the freeway recently, lost in thought, contemplating the best way to tell my wife that I was sorry that I forgot our anniversary, but I would still like some sweet, sweet loving, when I was startled by a thump on my window. I looked up and saw a bedraggled man holding a "Will Work For Food" sign. 
   EUREKA! I gave him a five spot and Transient-O-Gram® was born. I drove him to my house, he rang the door bell, and when my wife answered he told her, more incoherently and profanity laced than I ever could, that her husband was sorry about the anniversary thing but would still like to have some sexy, fun times.


   It didn't work. My wife hates me now and I live in the kids playhouse in the backyard. But that doesn't detract from the genius of Transient-O-Gram®. On practically every corner of the city is a host of eager, untapped workers. And for around $10, they can deliver your message. 



Would you like to wish your Aunt Robert a Happy Birthday? Send a Transient-O-Gram®.

Want to tell that girl at the store that you'd like to bag her groceries? Send a Transient-O-Gram®.

Need to let Vito the Blade know that you'll be a little short this month? Send a Transient-O-Gram®.

Order your Transient-O-Gram® today!