I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tin Foil Haute Couture Designer.

I think the key to making money, is to throw off the shackles of the evil alien overlords and get paid for it. For too long, we of the resistance have been mired in a fashion desert. You can so be mired in a desert! We have been stuck with the standard bowl style tinfoil hat. But no more! I have struck out into bold new areas that tin foil has heretofore not even imagined. 

That's just lazy ABBA. You're not even trying. That will never sell.

Tin foil, it's not just for your head anymore. Well sorta.

If they can't even see you, you don't even need to wear it. Nothing is hot.

For those of you who dislike alien mind control, but love the Kentucky Derby.

Greeks are the original trend setters. Togas are so in right now.

If club girls wear tinfoil, you know it's totally fashionable. 

Fashionable tin foil suit for the alien fighting astronauts.

And I would have made fortune too. But apparently some guy has filed a patent for every conceivable form of tin foil clothing, and he sued me for infringement. He's probably a tool of the vast alien overlord conspiracy. The man is keeping me down. Well, the man and his nefarious alien masters.

This guy filed the patents, and the other guy changes his litter box.