I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Guard Dogs.


I think the key to making money, is to see what isn't and dream of what might be. Why is it that people only ever train Rottweilers, Doberman Pinchers and Pit Bulls as guard dogs? It amazes me that in this day and age of enlightenment and tolerance we exclude all the other dog breeds. I couldn't stand the injustice, so I decided to train some stereotypically less macho dogs. I trained some Teacup Poodles to chase down armed assailants. I trained a Bichon Frise to guard a salvage yard. I trained a Mini Pin to guard a high security nuclear lab. I even trained a Pug to guard a meth lab. They didn't deter anybody that was smart enough to wear ankle high boots. Maybe there is a reason why certain dogs aren't used to intimidate people. Back to the old drawing board.