I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! Punch In The Face.

*Not to be given away. Only the holder of the coupon may receive the punch.
**Cannot be combined with other offers. But, you may redeem as many coupons as you wish.
***Punch must be redeemed at the time the coupon is presented. No monetary value.
****Punch will be in the face. No kidney punches. Nothing below the belt.
*****Holder of coupon accepts responsibility of medical attention.

I have a friend who is so cheap that if he was offered a free punch in the face, and it was absolutely free, no strings attached, he would take it. Because it is FREE.